WHAT IS A
- As Growth in a service firm is primarily a strategic marketing function, the Growth Audit, then, is a strategic analysis or exploration of your current marketing strategy: the tactics, the channels, the effectiveness, the weaknesses, and the opportunities.
- A Growth Audit is the first step in optimising performance and scaling growth. It is used to identify information gaps, establish performance benchmarks, find weaknesses that need fixing or wasteful spend, and to highlight strengths worth doubling down on to scale your growth.
- At its core, a Growth Audit is a strategic analysis for figuring out what KPIs (key performance indicators) your business needs to grow.
- The KPIs are represented by Growth Drivers that will be activated according to the identified objectives that has to be met to initiate growth.
BECOME A MEMBER
EMPOWERING DENTISTS TO GROW THEIR PRACTICES
- Receive an independent, strategic analysis and insight to the stance of your firm or business from a growth perspective.
- Identify the potential problems that are inhibiting growth in your business.
- Understand the KPI’s or Growth Drivers required to activate growth.
- Provides conclusions, suggestions and potential solutions to activate growth.
- Activate long-term sustainable growth by implementing the ideal mix of Growth Drivers.
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
GP Star Membership gives you and your practice access to a bundle of services and information aimed at empowering and growing you and your team, to grow your practice. Invest in yourself and the future of your practice!
BECOME A MEMBER